General Practice Partnership and Support
Better Health was established in 2009 with the objective of developing a more sustainable future for general practice. We are not a corporation but a group of like-minded colleagues who work in partnership to support and grow the best of independent general practice.
What we do
- Work with doctors to turn their medical practices into more valuable, sustainable businesses whilst retaining what we recognise as the heart and soul of general practice
- Invest in general practices by purchasing an interest in the business, usually when one or more of the business owners is looking to retire
- Enable succession planning and exit for existing owners, attractive entry opportunities for new doctors and a well-structured, sustainable business that ensures continuity for patients and staff.
- Recruit doctors and provide career options that have proved successful in attracting high calibre young GPs.
- Work with general practices to provide administration and management support, a cooperative clinical network and a sustainable ownership structure
- Help with the transition to a new generation of owners and use our network and expertise to maintain and grow the business.
Better Health has a team of professionals with a wealth of experience gained from working in a wide range of practices. The team provides long-term administration services as well as advice and support with specific issues in these areas.
- Practice Management
- Practice Administration
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources