New Zealand offers you the best work / life balance in the world
Have you considered being a General Practitioner / Family Health Physician or Primary Care Medical Officer in New Zealand?
Thousands of doctors have already taken the leap and had great experiences of work and play in New Zealand. Many have enjoyed the lifestyle so much that they have made New Zealand their permanent home.
It’s hard not to consider New Zealand as your next working destination:
- A work/life balance is easily achievable.
- You will enjoy Interesting and varied clinical experiences in a well-supported environment.
- Our unique health system is attracting attention as a model for international systems.
- New Zealand has a melting-pot population, with a relaxed and friendly outlook on life and a love of the great outdoors. Outdoor recreation opportunities are second to none. If you enjoy cycling, hiking or skiing, New Zealand offers some of the best terrain and tracks in the world.
- Our cities regularly rank highly in the most liveable stakes, offering excellent cultural and arts facilities, vibrant cafe and dining options, stunning beaches and a range of sporting activities.
- As a small country with a population of only four million, space is aplenty making access to the places you want to go to easy.
- If you love being by the water, there are no shortages of beaches, lakes and rivers for you to enjoy, be it kayaking, fishing, sailing, surfing or just relaxing shoreside.
Once you have made the choice to come to New Zealand, Better Health will work closely with you to make the move as simple and stress free as possible. We will guide you through the immigration and medical registration process and ensure that you receive the best orientation into New Zealand work and life as possible.